Sunday, September 14, 2008

The Speed of Time

It's amazing how much can happen in so little time. The largest thing that has happened was meeting my mom's new boyfriend. It's an interesting conundrum. How do you treat a man like that. There isn't any good reason to hate him. He hasn't done anything wrong. But, isn't a little bit of a betrayal to my father to accept this man? Under other circumstances, I might actually enjoy this man, but I can't get over the guilt I'd feel if I start liking this guy. I would never be rude or mean. I was raised better than that, and my personality doesn't allow me to be mean to anyone. I guess it's just one of those things I'll have to figure out in my own time. God and I will have some good chats in the near future to figure it out. There is a lot of things God and I need to figure out, but faith is what it's all about. Maybe when I learn to be totally God dependent, then I can start living my life to the fullest. Something has always seemed to be missing. I've found temporary fixes for that hole, but none have patched it permanently. Just another one of my short-comings. So many to work on.

1 comment:

jose said...

In time, you will see the results.
Keep seeking God!